You can find on this page the map of Rio de Janeiro suburban train. The Rio de Janeiro urban, suburban & communter train is a transit system serving the city of Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) with the subway, the tram, the bus or the ferry. The commuter train network has 8 lines and 146 stations forming a rail network of 156 miles (252 km).
Rio de Janeiro trains which transport 125 million passengers per year, exist since 1998 and are operated by the SuperVia Concessionária de Transportes Ferroviários.
Its network includes the following 8 lines:
• Line Deodoro: Central do Brasil ↔ Deodoro
• Line Santa Cruz: Central do Brasil ↔ Santa Cruz
• Line Japeri: Central do Brasil ↔ Japeri
• Line Paracambi: Japeri ↔ Paracambi
• Line Belford Roxo: Central do Brasil ↔ Belford Roxo
• Line Saracuruna: Central do Brasil ↔ Saracuruna
• Line Vila Inhomirim: Saracuruna ↔ Guapimirim